Why choose CAREER-Magic for Resume Writing, Job Search Coaching, and LinkedIn Tune-Ups?Hi, I'm Tracy Laswell, founder of CAREER-Magic, an accomplished job search expert and resume writer based near Denver, Colorado. Over the course of 24+ years, I've served thousands of individual and corporate clients nationwide with job search support, corporate outplacement services, and contract recruiting services. My creativity grows by working with a diversity of people of all ages, professions, industries, backgrounds, beliefs, cultures, and orientations. I believe in and support each individual client in achieving their personal and professional goals. I believe you can get the job of your dreams by taking smart risks, driven by passion and authenticity. "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!" - one of my favorite quotes, by Stephen Hunt, author. As a successful self-employed person, I enthusiastically support others in pursuit of entrepreneurial goals. My qualifications are distinct from those of other resume writers and job search coaches, and enable me to help you get outstanding results in your job search.
Top 4 Reasons to work with Tracy at CAREER-Magic:1. I am a job search expert with deep experience on both sides of the hiring equation. I'm not just a certified resume writer, I also have worked as a corporate and contract recruiter, job search coach, and job search networking and workshop presenter. To help my clients succeed, I wrote The Essential Job Search Companion: A Get-to-Workbook, Updated 4th edition 2013 available now! I offer a wealth of expertise to facilitate your successful job search.
2. I leverage the power of networking for my clients. Networking is key to job search success. As creator of The Caffeinated Careers Club, one of Denver's most popular and longest-running job search networking events, I've met thousands of people in recent years who are ready, willing, and able to assist you in your networking efforts. Join us at http://www.meetup.com/Caffeinated-Careers-Club-CCC/ Additionally, I have built a very large LinkedIn network that I leverage to help my clients connect with their target organizations. I understand the power of social media in your job search - LinkedIn and platforms like it will be replacing resumes in the near future. Are you taking full advantage of social media? If not, I can help!
3. I have earned a great reputation for service and expertise:
- with my clients. Read reviews at LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp, Google, and Facebook.
- among my peers. Call the Professional Association of Resume Writers – 727-821-2274). I've been a Certified Professional Resume Writer since 1995 (PARW.com).
- within my community -Invited Speaker at The Colorado Technical Recruiters Network, LongsPeakNet, BoulderNet, Business Marketing Association, Rocky Mountain Association of Environmental Professionals, The Denver Entrepreneur Meetup, The Denver Post-News Career Fair, Colorado Career & Job Expos, The Urban League of Metropolitan Denver, Habitat for Humanity | Americorps, Golden Key National Honor Society, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and Jefferson County Public Libraries.
- and as a trusted business person. CAREER-Magic is Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited.