Why choose CAREER-Magic?
Hi, I’m Tracy Laswell, founder of CAREER-Magic, an accomplished job search expert and recruiter based in Denver, Colorado, serving clients nationwide with individualized job search support, corporate outplacement services, and contract recruiting services. I offer 20+ years in business with thousands of satisfied individual and corporate clients.
My qualifications are distinct from those of other resume writers and job search coaches, and enable me to help you get outstanding results in your job search.
Top 4 Reasons to work with Tracy at CAREER-Magic:
1. I am a job search expert with deep experience on both sides of the hiring equation.
I’m not just a certified resume writer, I’m also a recruiter, job search coach, job search workshop presenter, and Author of The Essential Job Search Companion: A Get-to-Workbook, Updated 4th edition 2013 available now! I offer a wealth of expertise to facilitate your successful job search.
2. I leverage the power of networking for my clients.
Networking is key to job search success. As creator of The Caffeinated Careers Club, one of Denver’s most popular and longest-running job search networking events, I’ve met well over a thousand people in recent years who are ready, willing, and able to assist you in your networking efforts. Join us at http://www.meetup.com/Caffeinated-Careers-Club-CCC/
Additionally, I have built a very large LinkedIn network that I leverage to help my clients connect with their target organizations. I understand the power of social media in your job search – LinkedIn and platforms like it will be replacing resumes in the near future. Are you taking full advantage of social media? If not, I can help!
3. I have earned a great reputation
- with my clients. See 50+ first-person reviews on my LinkedIn profile www.linkedin.com/in/tracylaswell/)
- in my profession. Call the Professional Association of Resume Writers – 727-821-2274). I’ve been a Certified Professional Resume Writer since 1995 (PARW.com).
- in my community -Invited Speaker at The Colorado Technical Recruiters Network, LongsPeakNet, BoulderNet, Rocky Mountain Association of Environmental Professionals, The Denver Entrepreneur Meetup, The Denver Post-News Career Fair, Colorado Career & Job Expos, Careers Colorado Job Fairs, The Denver Layoff Lounge, The Urban League of Metropolitan Denver, Habitat for Humanity | Americorps, Golden Key National Honor Society, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Jefferson County Public Libraries, and the Arapahoe County 50+ Power Job Club.
- and as a business person. I’m Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited.
4. And last but not least, I am 100% focused on getting you the results you want using a positive, pragmatic, powerful approach. Call me today, I’d love to learn about you and your career goals! 303-424-1700.